Hello, Late last year, I moved into a house that had a dish setup previously. I had connected my HR44 and one of the HR24's and has been working for months with no issues. I recently connected my other HR24 and the HR20-120 and they both work for half the day and then on the HR20-100 I get the 920 error and on the HR24, I get the 775 or 920 error. I have removed and reseated all coax connections, reset the power inserter, factory reset the receivers, went through the setup again. It works for a while and stops. I am restarting these two receivers every day at least once. Attached is the diagram of the setup.