1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A Meal To Die For Video

Discussion in 'The OT' started by ImBack234, Dec 20, 2008.

1. ImBack234

ImBack234 Godfather

Aug 26, 2008
    Bill Geist visits the Heart Attack Grill in Chandler, Ariz., where you can almost feel your arteries clogging.
    A Meal To Die For Video - CBSNews.com:eek2:

2. Cholly

Cholly Old Guys Rule! DBSTalk Club

Mar 22, 2004
    Indian...
    Leave it to the Southwesterners to come up with something like this! Food to die for, or rather "from"! :eek2: :barf:

3. Richard King

Richard King Hall Of Fame

Mar 25, 2002
    Nurse!!! Nurse!!!! I need a nurse!!! Forget the burgers. ;)

4. Polardog

Polardog Legend

Mar 4, 2008
    Boy they look great.......errr....the nurses that is.
    And the burgers.
    Awhile back I saw a TV program (either Discovery or Food Network) which featured great burgers nationwide.
    One midwest joint sold "butter burgers". 1/2 Lb burgers fried in butter and served on a bun which both the top & bottom was smeard with butter.
    Looked great...was great. I made one at home for myself. No catsup or toppings of any kind. Just butter.
    Try one...

5. Matt9876

Matt9876 Hall Of Fame

Oct 11, 2007
    It's best I stay out of such a place 8,000 calories in one burger:eek2:

6. dbconsultant

dbconsultant Hall Of Fame

Sep 13, 2005
    Temecula, CA
    You want to see big food? Watch "Man vs. Food" on the Travel Channel. Adam Rich goes around the country eating what he calls "man food" (steaks, burgers, burritos, etc.) but being a happily carnivorous woman, I enjoy watching, too!:lol:

7. Steve H

Steve H Icon

May 15, 2006
    the staff...........................

Attached Files:

8. fluffybear

fluffybear Hall Of Fame DBSTalk Club

Jun 19, 2004
    Peachtree...

I have seen stories on the heart attack grill dating back to 2005, what took CBS so long to get to them?

9. xIsamuTM

xIsamuTM Icon

Jul 8, 2008
    aren't thoses costumes from Tripp, NYC? My ex had a very similar looking outfit.

(on that note, i miss married life sometimes...)

10. SayWhat?

SayWhat? Know Nothing

Jun 6, 2009
    http://www.lasvegassun.com/news/2013/feb/11/heart-attack-grill-spokesman-dies-heart-attack/

11. cj9788

cj9788 Hall Of Fame

May 14, 2003
    I love the fact that they use Coke with real sugar, wonder if the local bottler makes it for them or if they just import it from Mexico. Genius for a business when you think about it. I am sure there are no free refills and you have to buy each bottle you suck down.

The rest of the restaurant industry should take a lesson from the Heart Attack Grill, quit bowing down to the extremist health crowd and do what you do best and make yummy bad for you food.

12. longrider

longrider Well-Known Member DBSTalk Club

Apr 21, 2007
    Elizabeth, CO
    We have a restaurant like that here in Colorado, check out Crave Burgers I have eaten there several times and just like Heart Attack Grill as long as you dont do it daily it is not a problem. However I cant believe anyone could beat their Big Bad Wolf challenge, I have had ONE Three Little Pigs and I was stuffed. I cant imagine THREE, however it has been done

13. Nick

Nick Retired, part-time PITA DBSTalk Club

Apr 23, 2002
    The...
    But it's ok, they have 'nurses' on duty. ;)

14. Drucifer

Drucifer Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2009
    NY Hudson...
    I'll take a little mouth-to-mouth.

15. acostapimps

acostapimps Hall Of Famer

Nov 5, 2011
    Illinois
    I'll just go for the nurses not that humongous greasy food, But then again I go to McDonald's twice a week :)