1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ABC Audio

Discussion in 'DIRECTV HD DVR/Receiver Discussion' started by JACKHAWK, Apr 23, 2010.

1. JACKHAWK

JACKHAWK Mentor

Nov 20, 2007
    Has anyone been having stutter & or no audio on ABC recordings? It happens all 3 dvrs (different models).

It has been happening for several weeks. It is DTV, not OTA.

2. texasbrit

texasbrit Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2006
    i think you will find this is a problem with your local affiliate...

3. TomCat

TomCat Broadcast Engineer

Aug 31, 2002
    Or, a problem with the LIL backhaul to DTV. Check for a reception thread for your city in the reception forum of AVS Forum, to see if others have posted on this issue.

Call the station directly and ask to speak to the Chief Engineer. They normally are eager to hear if you are having an issue, and if it is really a DTV issue, they carry a lot of weight in getting them to fix it.

4. dismuke22

dismuke22 Cool Member

Feb 21, 2009
    Toombs...
    Would it happen to be WJCL Ch 22 out of Savannah, Georgia? If so, I am having the same issue which would indicate a problem with the Local Affiliate.

5. TBlazer07

TBlazer07 Grumpy Grampy

Feb 5, 2009
    I've been having problem ONLY with ABC (NYC) where the center channel audio would drop in and out. Not happening on any other channel and it doesn't happen on all programming. Happens on BOTH OFF-AIR and through DirecTV.

http://www.dbstalk.com/showthread.php?t=175515