DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Active button on H20

3K views 19 replies 14 participants last post by  Earl Bonovich 
#1 ·
When will the "Active" button on the H20 be activated?

#5 ·
When I had TW with a DVR it had a Live button to jump to the live broadcast if you rewound some. Is the Active button going to be the same?

#6 ·
AV8TOR said:
When I had TW with a DVR it had a Live button to jump to the live broadcast if you rewound some. Is the Active button going to be the same?
No, the Active service is a special screen where you can navagate with your remote and get the weather, lottery #s, and some other stuff.

#7 ·
Kevin Dupuy said:
No, the Active service is a special screen where you can navagate with your remote and get the weather, lottery #s, and some other stuff.
OK that's what mine is doing now thanks.

#12 ·
EaglePC said:
Active
me tried the active button nothing happens
h20-600
The "Active" button is not yet functional on the H20. When functional, it will bring you to a page that lists weather and provides links to other items like lottery results, horiscope, help/info.

Also, when "active" content is enabled, you will be able to navigate the news-mix and sports-mix channels - highlighting each channel to hear it's audio and pressing select to jump to that channel.

There are also other features specific to the various sports packages (Sunday Ticket, NASCAR, Extra Innings, Center Ice.....) and some interactive PPV previews and such. Oh, there is also the Game Lounge, which isn't active on the HR20 yet or the CE release for the H20.

#17 ·
Any news on this topic?
I had two HR20-100's installed July 6.
Both downloaded updates within a few minutes but still no interactive capability.

#18 ·
apace said:
Any news on this topic?
I had two HR20-100's installed July 6.
Both downloaded updates within a few minutes but still no interactive capability.
Do you have a HR20 or H20? If you have a HR20 it has been active. If you have a H20 the new software for the -100 model is starting to role out across the country and it will activate the interactive stuff. So if you do have a H20-100 you will get it soon.

#19 ·
BMoreRavens said:
Do you have a HR20 or H20? If you have a HR20 it has been active. If you have a H20 the new software for the -100 model is starting to role out across the country and it will activate the interactive stuff. So if you do have a H20-100 you will get it soon.
I have H20.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.