1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

aim

Discussion in 'DIRECTV Installation/MDU Discussion' started by Nabisco, Apr 8, 2011.

1. Nabisco

Nabisco Godfather

May 18, 2007
    where can i buy a aim meter at? i just got back off fmla and i will not be getting one total bs! i looked at ebay and didnt c any so i take it they r limited?

2. litzdog911

litzdog911 Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2004
    Mill Creek, WA
  3. cabletech

cabletech Legend

Jan 20, 2011
    could have done WITHOUT all the yellow print. That's as bad as blue on black, or black on blue.

4. hpierce

hpierce New Member

Mar 3, 2008
    FWIW, I order one on April 20th from Solid Signal and their vendor said it would be about 2 weeks before delivery. Well as of today June17th they tell me that the vendor has no word from Directv if and when they will again be able to get the AIM Meters. I cancelled the order today after waiting some 58 days. I think that Directv has no intention of selling the equipment through any retailer.

5. liquidctv

liquidctv Legend

Oct 13, 2010
    >I cancelled the order today after waiting some 58 days.

Good to know. I had considered getting one.

6. RobertE

RobertE New Member

Jun 9, 2006
    If you can get your hands on one, it is well worth it. Still getting the feel for it, but it is awesome. :)

7. ndole

ndole Problem Solver

Aug 26, 2009
    Trying to troubleshoot without an AIM meter now feels like trying to dither a KaKu without a meter.

8. bfrosty

bfrosty New Member

Oct 28, 2007
    ordered mine on 4/12/11 still no joy! D is haveing trouble getting them to Solid Signal. Can't wait to get it. This is like waiting on my first special order HD (Harley Davidson) seems like it took forever for that as well.