American Chopper

Discussion in 'TV Show Talk' started by tsbrady1, Jul 24, 2010.

1. tsbrady1

tsbrady1 Legend

Jan 6, 2006
    anybody know if new episodes will be on again or is it a done deal with the faimly breakup?

2. jdspencer

jdspencer Hall Of Fame

Nov 7, 2003
  3. jamieh1

jamieh1 Hall Of Fame

May 1, 2003
    The show was cancled but now they are bringing back a new show.
    American Chopper- Sr Vs Jr. Starting next month. Jr opens his own shop and to compete with his father.

4. Michael D'Angelo

Michael D'Angelo Lifetime Achiever

Oct 20, 2006
    I'm moving this to the "TV Show Talk" forum.

5. Lee L

Lee L Hall Of Fame

Aug 15, 2002
    And apparently Paul Jr might have some old familiar faces around the shop helping out.

Definitely Vinnie and maybe Cody, at least according to all teh pictures of VInnie Paul Jr has posted to his Twitter feed over the last few months setting things up.

6. JM Anthony

JM Anthony Child of the 60's DBSTalk Gold Club

Nov 16, 2003
    Originally my wife and I watched this show with a lot of interest. (we both ride) That was before it devolved into a weekly yelling/tinkling match and they stopped fabricating bikes.

John

7. cartrivision

cartrivision Hall Of Fame

Jul 25, 2007
    I hear ya. I've often said that "Senior's" inability to get along with and have a decent relationship with any of his kids (and it's not limited to just Paul Jr., it's also Mikey and at least one other of his kids) effectively killed the lucrative TV show franchise that they once had. I don't know what Senior's issues are, but I think he needs to get some help with them.

8. tsbrady1

tsbrady1 Legend

Jan 6, 2006
    Thanks for the replies and sorry for posting in the wrong place!