Angels beat White Sox 19-0, Royals beat Indians 9-0

Discussion in 'Sports Programming and Events' started by John Corn, May 11, 2002.

1. John Corn

John Corn Hall Of Fame

Mar 21, 2002
    Angels:
    Its their second win of the year by 19 runs and the most runs they have ever scored in a home game in Angel history.

Indians:
    This series with the Royals is just pathetic............:mad:

2. Mike

Mike Icon

Apr 9, 2002
    I was at the Angels game. Section F109 - Row K - seats 17 and 18 right on the aisle. 36,000 fans there. It was an awesome game. I've never ever seen the Angels play that well. The 3rd inning was great. 3 straight bunts, Bloop double, 3 run homer and then another 2 run homer in the same inning. Even Salmon got 4 hits in the game. Adam raised his average 28 points. Wright looked all right to me. When the beer kicked in during the middle innings, these 2 fans started yelling at Graffy at 3rd base. This one dad started yelling at these 2 guys and then got security. Security kicked them out for yelling stuff too much around the kids in the area. I've never seen the Angels security actually boot people out of the stadium before.

Anyway, I also have tickets to tonight's game in the club level. It's cap night. :) Oritz pitches tonight for the Halos. I hope we have some runs left. You know Hawk Harrelson has plenty of voice left after last night. :) I wish I saw last night's game on TV. I bet he was nearly silent in the later innings. :D Believe it or not, the Angels are actually televising the game tonight.