1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Annoying Lodgenet

Discussion in 'The OT' started by tkrandall, Dec 29, 2011.

1. tkrandall

tkrandall Hall Of Fame

Oct 3, 2003
    I really hate it when I check into a hotel room and there is a Lodgenet remote sitting there with its yellow button, etc. :nono2: I know the PQ will likely be bad and I will have to sort through the stupid promo channels, PPV options I dont want, and likely very limited channels.

On the other hand, check into another (likey mom and pop) smaller hotel with a normal TV and actual normal remote and direct cable company connection, HD, and with more normal-like channel availability..... :) Much more of an at-home experience.

2. elaclair

elaclair Rescued Racers Live Here

Jun 18, 2004
    Del Mar, CA
    I'm staying at the SWAN right now at Disney. When I was here last January, they had a really nice LG flat panel in the room...fed by a really crappy analog low-def cable system. It wasn't LodgeNet, but it was similar. Now, they still have that nice LG flat panel, but I have have the original LG remote, HD logos, and 60 channels of HD goodness...including all the "in house" stuff....hopefully it's a trend.......

3. Phil T

Phil T Well-Known Member DBSTalk Club

Mar 25, 2002
    Littleton,...
    A Slingbox is a big help when you have bad motel TV unless they have bad internet or no 3G access.