1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any idea of new customer NFL ST promotions or cost?

Discussion in 'DIRECTV Programming' started by mccall, Jul 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jul 9, 2007 #1 of 11
    mccall

mccall New Member

Jul 9, 2007
    I'm going to be moving to a new place this weekend and I want to get the HD package and possibly the NFL Sunday Ticket + Superfan. I read on here that a new promotion for new customers regarding NFL ST was (maybe) going to start July 12. Does anyone know what that promotion may include?

I called DTV and the only thing they would do today, over the phone, was $250 for the Sunday Ticket and that didn't include Superfan.

Is the most I can expect, as a new customer, is free superfan or will DTV drop the price of the NFL ST somewhat and include superfan for free?

Should I just go ahead and order the HD package now and wait to see what the NFL ST promotion includes or will I possibly miss out on a deal by doing that?

Thanks in advance for any help.

2. Jul 9, 2007 #2 of 11
    Newshawk

Newshawk Hall Of Fame

Sep 3, 2004
    Broken...
    If it's like the last two years, you'll get the Premier package for free for four months when you pay full price for NFL ST... so $70 a month gets you $170 worth of programming for your first four months. There may be other deal "sweetners", but as the details of the new promotion are not out yet, I wouldn't know what they are.

3. Jul 9, 2007 #3 of 11
    convem24

convem24 Icon

Mar 11, 2007
    Mccall - the promotion that starts on July 12th will be similar to last year except the follow I do know, they are not including NFLST Superfan but you get the NFL ST HD games for free (this is not Superfan but just the NFL Sunday Tickets games in HD with sign up of HD access programming which is the HD fee that Directv setups for HD programming). I am not going to give away anything else since the promo does not start until Thursday but you the promo is basically very similar but increased from last year, you do get the Premier package for 4 month with the promo and DVR service. I will make a post late Wednesday night.

4. Jul 9, 2007 #4 of 11
    Michael D'Angelo

Michael D'Angelo Lifetime Achiever

Oct 20, 2006
    That is the same deal I got when I signed up years ago.

5. celticpride

celticpride Icon

Sep 6, 2006
    that's cool! stupid me didn't even try to get sunday ticket the last couple of years, because i thought the deal was only for NEW customers! so i should be able to get the deal even though i already have D*?

6. Michael D'Angelo

Oct 20, 2006
    Yes the deal is only for new customer's.

7. celticpride

celticpride Icon

Sep 6, 2006
    Bummer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. shelland

shelland Legend

Jul 10, 2007
    New D* customers or new ST customers?

(I already have ST myself, just looking to clarify for anyone that's interested out there.)

9. Michael D'Angelo

Oct 20, 2006
    New DIRECTV customer's.

10. Ronder

Ronder AllStar

Jul 9, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.