1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anybody experiencing TNT issues

Discussion in 'DIRECTV General Discussion' started by bhigh8, Aug 19, 2010.

1. bhigh8

bhigh8 Legend

Oct 4, 2006
    Lately my TNT has been really pixillated and sound has been cutting out. I was wondering if anyone else was experiencing the same thing. It has really only been my TNT.

I live in Central Illinois.

2. shedberg

shedberg Icon

Jan 20, 2007
    Yes. I've been recording Rizzoli and Isles and have seen quite a bit. However, the audio dropouts do not reproduce on rewind for the most part.

3. LarryFlowers

LarryFlowers New Member

Sep 22, 2006
    I have also observed some unusual intermittent problems with TNT lately. I am in the Atlanta area and my lowest transponder is a 92. Not weather related and no other channel is having problems.

4. spaul

spaul Godfather

Jul 18, 2009
    I,agree lately that it seems more frequent in the last 2 weeks that showes have pixelation on TNT .This I could only confirm on viewing showes from DVR recordings since, I very rarely watch it live because of commercials .Though I, did watch late one afternoon an episode of Law & Order in real time and seemed ok as far as can remember but, will check closer in the future to see if it,s only DVR thing or all TNT even live .

5. larryk

larryk Legend

Aug 17, 2006
    It is not just you, TNT has been driving us crazy lately with these problems...

6. jrwinter

jrwinter AllStar

Sep 2, 2004
    yes the sound is horrible on my TNT

7. skatingrocker17

skatingrocker17 Godfather

Jun 23, 2010
    ABC Family HD was breaking up a lot yesterday. I think everyone was having the problem. I heard it's been happening on ESPN 2 HD and MSNBC HD lately too.

8. texasbrit

texasbrit Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2006
    This might just be that you have low signals on 99c which is where all these channels come from. They should all be at least high 80s.

9. ThomasM

ThomasM RF Engineer

Jul 20, 2007
    Milwaukee, WI
    I watch TNT all the time in SD from the 101 and the sound & picture are just fine!!

10. newsposter

newsposter Hall Of Fame

Nov 12, 2003
    HD tnt and ABCF have been perfect for me as long as i can remember.