Anyone else watch Strike Back?

Discussion in 'TV Show Talk' started by SledgeHammer, May 24, 2020.

1. SledgeHammer

SledgeHammer Icon

Dec 28, 2007
    I discovered the show last week or so and am up to season 3 so far. A more violent/graphic version of 24. And since its co-produced by Cinemax from season 2, its a more violent/graphic version of 24 with a bunch of random gratuitous nudity thrown in at the most random times lol. Still really good. I'm hooked. I'd say it has more variety on the seasons then 24 did, but they only have 10 eps to fill vs. 24.

2. mickat

mickat New Member

Jul 8, 2007
    I watched every season as they came out, loved it.

3. Richard

Richard Legend

Apr 23, 2002
    South Texas
    I liked the first few seasons, then they started going downhill. I had a season pass back then, but in later seasons, seems it took longer for them to be shown, or they would be shown in a different part of the year.

4. dmspen

dmspen Hall Of Fame

Dec 1, 2006
    Los Gatos,...
    Yeah, pretty good show.

5. SledgeHammer

SledgeHammer Icon

Dec 28, 2007
    I liked Season 1 (John Porter) and Seasons 2 & 3 (Stonebridge & Scott). Season 4, the one in Thailand which was the last season with Stronebridge & Scott, was alright, but it seemed to be getting a little long in the tooth maybe. Season 5, the reboot, I dunno, I'm 3 eps in and I just can't get in to the new people. Maybe I'm burned out bingeing the whole show, but I dunno, in seasons 1 - 4, pretty much every character you could get into. In season 5, they just seem, I dunno, too generic and all the same.