1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AT&T sends new monthly bill with new account number

Discussion in 'DIRECTV General Discussion' started by TANK, May 4, 2018.

1. TANK

TANK Icon DBSTalk Club

Feb 16, 2003
    FLORIDA
    I got my monthly bill from D* a few days later than normal. I almost throw it away because it looked like one of those promotion letters from AT&T for AT&T wireless.

When opened it I saw it was a bill . The new bill is totally different from the bills from D*.
    I have been a D* sub since 1998 with the same account number, now I have a different account number. The location to send the bill has changed from AZ to IL. Summary of service just says TV , no breakdown of account activity.

I pay my bill each with an online banking check so I had to change all the information on the D* account. Glad I caught the change before sending the check .

2. HDbruce

HDbruce Mentor

Jun 30, 2007

3. HDbruce

HDbruce Mentor

Jun 30, 2007
    I just checked my D* email bill from 4/26. It is charged to my CC. It has the same account number I've always had and the full details of the charges. Perhaps hey are changing the pay by check billing, but I would be wary of a scam and would call AT&T to be sure.

jimmie57 likes this.
  4. TANK

TANK Icon DBSTalk Club

Feb 16, 2003
    FLORIDA
    I just checked the D* website and the bill was paid , it also showed my new account number.

5. west99999

west99999 Icon

May 11, 2007
    They are converting all accounts to their new system.

6. TANK

TANK Icon DBSTalk Club

Feb 16, 2003
    FLORIDA
    Why didn't they just send a message with last month's bill ,informing me of the change ?

jimmie57 likes this.
  7. drpjr

drpjr Icon

Nov 23, 2007
    Sakatomatoes...
    I un-bundled my account last week and got a new acct#. On the bundled bill it would always list my original D# in details.

8. reubenray

reubenray Godfather

Jun 26, 2002
    My online Directv bill did not change.

jimmie57 likes this.