AT&T TV RSN Content update

Discussion in 'Internet Streaming Services' started by dstout, Feb 27, 2021.

1. dstout

dstout Legend

Jul 19, 2005
    I noticed last night that I was getting two NBA Games on my RSNs. On 649(Fox Sports Southeast) I was getting the Grizzlies game. On 646(Fox Sports South) I was getting the Hawks. Fox Sports Southeast was the actual channel the Hawks game was on in Atlanta.

For most of this season, if the Grizzlies were playing, we would not get the Hawks.

2. NashGuy

NashGuy Well-Known Member

Jan 30, 2014
    Nashville, TN
    I guess the situation is in flux right now ahead of the Fox to Bally shift. The Memphis Grizzlies have primarily been carried on Fox Sports Tennessee, but that part-time channel (along with part-time channel Fox Sports Carolina) will be shut down soon as all the Fox Sports channels get rebranded to Bally Sports. Our TN teams will move to Bally Sports South, while NC teams will move to Bally Sports Southeast. I think Atlanta teams will be carried on both channels.

3. dstout

dstout Legend

Jul 19, 2005
    I thought the Predators were on Fox Sports Tennessee? Grizzlies on Fox Sports Southeast, usually at least.

4. NashGuy

Jan 30, 2014
    Nashville, TN
    TN only has three major pro sports teams: Nashville Preds, Memphis Grizzlies, and Tennessee Titans. All three were primarily carried on Fox Sports Tennessee (although in the case of the Titans, the channel didn't have any of their actual games, just related talk shows). I don't know to what extent any of those teams were also carried on Fox Sports South or Southeast, though.

5. dstout

dstout Legend

Jul 19, 2005
  6. NashGuy

Jan 30, 2014
    Nashville, TN
    IDK. On the Fox Sports Tennessee webpage, they list the icons for the teams that they (presumably) cover and the first one is the Grizzlies.

https://www.foxsports.com/tennessee

But when I look at local TV listings for the Nashville market for the next few days, neither Fox Sports Tennessee nor Fox Sports Southeast is airing the Grizzlies games for today, 3/2 or 3/4. But we can see the 3/2 Atlanta Hawks games here on FS Southeast.

Maybe there are different versions of these channels depending on your local market?

7. techguy88

techguy88 Well-Known Member

Mar 19, 2015
    With some of the Fox Sports RSNs like this if you login to Fox Sports Go TV Everywhere app they may have alternate feeds not on AT&T TV.

8. dstout

dstout Legend

Jul 19, 2005
    The Fox Sports Go app didn't give extra games when they weren't in my guide. I am curious to see what happens after the All Star Break.