1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Audio Problems On 622

Discussion in 'ViP612/622/722/722K DVR Support Forum' started by Don M, Jul 12, 2017.

1. Don M

Don M Legend

Jul 1, 2006
    I have several 622 receivers. All of them have been experiencing audio skips. This happens on recorded and live programs. Could this problem be caused by a faulty dp switch or lnb.

Thanks for any help.

2. RBA

RBA Well-Known Member

Apr 14, 2013
    TEXAS
    Yes it could, also by a weak signal. The only information you have actually provided is that you have multiple 622s.

3. plasmacat

plasmacat Legend

Mar 14, 2007
    I have this problem on my 622 but only for certain channels. BBCA is the worst. I have found the audio skips occur after I use the skip forward or back button. If I use the fast forward or fast back buttons I get rid of the audio skips. So I use a combination of skip forward for commercials but then use fast forward (or back) before starting to play the program again. It is a PITA.

4. Don M

Don M Legend

Jul 1, 2006
    Thanks. I have had to replace two receivers in the past few days. I will try your "solution" asap.

5. Don M

Don M Legend

Jul 1, 2006
    A replacement receiver I just activated has developed the same problem. A replacement receiver I just activated a few days ago has the same problem. I will be happy to provide any additional info if it will help.