Autohop discontinued?

Discussion in 'General DISH™ Discussion' started by MONSTERMAN, Apr 11, 2019.

1. MONSTERMAN

MONSTERMAN Godfather

Aug 18, 2007
    Crystal Bay...
    Hello, just wondering if autohop has been discontinued? I had the primetime channels during primetime hours for a week about a month ago but have been missing it for a few months now...

2. scooper

scooper Hall Of Fame

Apr 22, 2002
    Kansas City KS
    You have to have PrimeTime anyTime for at least one evening for it to work. After that, the various locals / networks have different waiting times before it will be available. It will not work on national cable channels.

3. tsmacro

tsmacro Hall Of Fame

Apr 28, 2005
    East...
    It's still been working for me.

4. MONSTERMAN

MONSTERMAN Godfather

Aug 18, 2007
    Crystal Bay...
    Damn, that must be new. I've never used or liked that Primetime Anytime option b/c most shows are garbage, I only like a few that I recorded with that option off and it used to work. I'll try turning on that Primetime Anytime and filtering it down as much as I can.

5. scooper

scooper Hall Of Fame

Apr 22, 2002
    Kansas City KS
    If you want to keep those show for longer than the week of PTAT, then you still want to keep your timers. The Hopper will record the shows using PTAT and then put them as regular saved shows

6. Michael P

Michael P Hall Of Fame

Oct 27, 2004
    Each network works off a different autohop schedule. For example CBS I believe is 8 days. You can hop the previous weeks program but not the current weeks programs.