1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Basic HR24 and HR34 ?

Discussion in 'DIRECTV HD DVR/Receiver Discussion' started by unislick, Oct 14, 2012.

1. unislick

unislick Cool Member

May 16, 2006
    How can I view my scheduled recordings WITHOUT viewing each ToDo list on each TV? For example, I am at one TV and I think I recorded an NFL game, but I don't see it in that DVRs ToDo list. Can I view other DVR recordings from that TV or use a mobile app? I have played around with the app, but from what I have see it doesn't tell you what u have scheduled?

2. harsh

harsh Beware the Attack Basset

Jun 14, 2003
    Salem, OR
    You cannot.

3. Laxguy

Laxguy Honi Soit Qui Mal Y Pense.

Dec 2, 2010
    Winters,...
    It's not currently possible, but a much requested feature.

Some have ingenious ways to lessen the problem. My not so ingenious way is to record movies and some serles on my HR24, and all sports and any one off productions or trials of series on the '34. HTH.

4. unislick

unislick Cool Member

May 16, 2006
    Wow...Directv has an integrated already recorded and/or currently recording playlist, but not an integrated scheduled recording list....genius.

5. Drucifer

Drucifer Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2009
    NY Hudson...
    No marketing. Unless they see potential $ from a feature, getting features customer want are last on their totem pole.