1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BB@Home movies won't download

Discussion in 'General DISH™ Discussion' started by HDlover, Dec 30, 2012.

1. HDlover

HDlover Godfather

Jul 28, 2006
    TV show downloads are no problem. The movies used to work. Anyone else with this problem?

2. P Smith

P Smith Mr. FixAnything

Jul 25, 2002
    W.Mdtrn Sea
    let me try

I'm start watching The Sign of the Beaver and DL other three free movie ... all SD and free

3. garys

garys Hall Of Fame

Nov 4, 2005
    What exactly is the problem? They do not download or you are having a playback problem? More info could help figure your problem out.

4. HDlover

HDlover Godfather

Jul 28, 2006
    They don't download. I get a couldn't download message when I go to my rentals and select the movie. Maybe there are too many trying to download from Dish on the particular movies.

5. mbski

mbski Cool Member

Oct 18, 2004
    Having the same issue as well. I can download anything in SD, but when trying to download in HD it fails. This all started with the latest software update. I called advance tech support, and was told there is no fix for this problem. Sounds like they are aware of the issue, but will not exchange hopper, or send out a technician. So in short I'm paying for a service that is useless!

6. CeeWoo

CeeWoo Godfather

Dec 1, 2008
    Humm-that's scary. I haven't streamed anything from BB for a while, but what you describe sounds exactly like the problems I had streaming from them a couple years ago. I hope it hasn't returned:nono2: