DBSTalk Forum banner

'Big Brother' Ratings May Spur New Shows

1K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  Ontarian 
#1 ·
With ratings for "Big Brother 3" soaring to new heights this summer, CBS has quietly begun searching for contestants for "Big Brother 4" -- and exploring the idea of a celebrity edition of the hit show.

Late last week, CBS posted a notice on its CBS.com Web site calling for applicants for a "BB4" to take place in summer 2004. A brief TV ad hyping the start of auditions also aired on last Thursday's live episode of the series.

Full Story

#2 ·
For some reason, I am really enjoying BB this year. I like the cast and it's really quite fun watching the live internet feeds. I have considered signing up for BB4 but the $500,000 grand prize is not enough. To this day I still don't understand why the prize for BB can't be a cool million just like survivor.

G
#3 ·
BB is a great show for the summer and it should stay that way. Its really cheap for CBS to produce and garners good ratings. I'm sure its a financially lucrative show for them. I dont think the ratings though would hold up during the regular season. Lets leave a good thing alone, no overkill like they did with Millionaire.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.