Black circle with X and star

Discussion in 'DIRECTV SD DVR/Receiver Discussion' started by Bud33, Aug 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bud33

Bud33 Legend

Jan 26, 2006
    Any one else see this on listings in the To Do List??
    This seems to have just started with the new update. In particular, it is on the "Closer" for 9/4 at 1:00PM and Passions for 9/4 at 2:00 PM?
    Anybody know what this is???

2. Clint Lamor

Clint Lamor Hall Of Fame

Nov 15, 2005
    If it's what i'm thinking of it's been there for as long as I remember and it means a show you have an SL for isn't going to record due to something with a higher priority recording at the same time.

3. cabanaboy1977

cabanaboy1977 Hall Of Fame

Nov 16, 2005
    That's odd I thought a conflicting program was a red circle with a X that was indented into the red circle. I don't remember seeing a star or black X at all.

I could be wrong but that's what I thought it looks like.

4. Clint Lamor

Clint Lamor Hall Of Fame

Nov 15, 2005
    You could also be correct. I'll have to look at mine later on I'm sure there is something in there with it.

5. walters

walters Hall Of Fame

Nov 18, 2005
    I thought it was one you specifically cancelled. At least that's when I've seen it (when I've had to remove something from To Do to make room for a new recording).

I don't recall ever seeing any icon that indicated a conflict, but I don't use it much.

6. Clint Lamor

Clint Lamor Hall Of Fame

Nov 15, 2005
    Ok looked at mine it's a black X with the four pie pieces in red (or a red circle) then there is a Star right next to it. Mine says won't be recorded (real descriptive lol)

7. cabanaboy1977

cabanaboy1977 Hall Of Fame

Nov 16, 2005
    LOL, got to love the details.

I never really stared it good to know.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.