1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Blockbuster Streaming

Discussion in 'Hopper System Support Forum' started by PDR, Apr 15, 2012.

1. PDR

PDR Mentor

Jul 14, 2003
    I have a Hopper. I find it very cumbersome to use the Hopper to search through the many choices of Blockbuster movies that are available for streaming. Does anyone know whether there is any way to browse on-line through the movies and tv programs that are available for streaming as you can for the programs that are available on DVD?

Thanks for the help.

Paul

BTW, the Hopper and Joeys are great.

2. Stewart Vernon

Stewart Vernon Roving Reporter Staff Member Super Moderator DBSTalk Club

Jan 7, 2005
    Kittrell, NC
    Aside from just scrolling down the lists, using the filters to narrow things down a bit, or using the search for specific known keywords... I'm not aware of another method.

I agree that sometimes the GUI for On Demand (and now Blockbuster) on the Dish receivers can be awkward.

I honestly haven't thought of a better way to do it, though.

3. PDR

PDR Mentor

Jul 14, 2003
    I was hoping that there would be a way to filter the search results you can get online to show those films that are available for streaming on the Hopper which is only a subset of the programs that may be streamed to your laptop. Once you find some movies you want to watch, then you can get them directly by using the search function.