Blood and Treasure

Discussion in 'TV Show Talk' started by dmspen, May 23, 2019.

1. dmspen

dmspen Hall Of Fame

Dec 1, 2006
    Los Gatos,...
    Started watching this show. Premise sounds great, a former FBI agent/Art expert teams up with Art Thief (former lover) to stop the bad guys from stealing antiquities sold to fund terrorism.

I wanted it to have a 'White Collar' feel to it. Alas and alack it was not to be.

Although the premise is interesting, the acting of the main male character is awful. I don't foresee this show lasting long. The art thief is, of course, a well endowed beautiful, smart, tough woman who had trouble with the law. etc yada yada yada.

I wish I could flit around the world and not suffer any jet lag or anything else - just like them.

2. tsmacro

tsmacro Hall Of Fame

Apr 28, 2005
    East...
    It's mindless summer entertainment. I've been watching it, I wasn't expecting much so I haven't been disappointed. At this point I'm a couple of eps behind, so I'm just going to wait until they air the final ep and just binge the last three some evening when I have some down time and want to give my brain a rest.

3. reubenray

reubenray Godfather

Jun 26, 2002
    It is a little mindless, but I like it.

4. yosoyellobo

yosoyellobo Icon

Nov 1, 2006
    Jacksonville Fl
    Remains me of the weekly serial they would show at the movies when I was a kid.