1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Body of Proof

Discussion in 'TV Show Talk' started by Drucifer, Mar 20, 2013.

1. Drucifer

Drucifer Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2009
    NY Hudson...
    Liked it last year, but so far it is stinking up the airwaves this year.

One mo' stinker and I'm kicking it out of my DVR schedule.

2. lparsons21

lparsons21 Hall Of Fame

Mar 4, 2006
    Herrin, IL
    I watch it but it isn't on my 'must see' list. It is just OK as far as I'm concerned primarily because she comes across as so arrogant. I keep waiting for someone to pop her in the mouth.

Hmm... Maybe that's why I keep watching it! :)

3. Bobby Bearcat

Bobby Bearcat AllStar

Jan 8, 2003
    I agree.. The first couple of episodes have been blah...

Love to look at Dana though... :D

4. Nick

Nick Retired, part-time PITA DBSTalk Club

Apr 23, 2002
    The...
    So far, this season is blah for me. I still miss "China Beach".

5. phrelin

phrelin Hall Of Fame DBSTalk Club

Jan 18, 2007
    Northern...
    Nick, I've started a new thread China Beach coming to DVD, finally in case you're interested.

6. TomCat

TomCat Broadcast Engineer

Aug 31, 2002
    Yes; 59-year-old Dana Delaney is not quite the same as 27-year-old Dana Delaney. Although ironically, Marg Helgenberger only got better-looking.

I thought the problems last season were mostly with the rest of the cast; besides the fact that he could neither act nor shake the accent, the partner (and that whole relationship stunk of shotgun wedding) had such a crappy beard it looked like he just never washed his face, and both detectives were sorely miscast. So, I stopped watching about half-way through the season. Honestly, it just wasn't all that great to begin with. I had high hopes for DD; they tried her out as a cop on Castle and I thought she killed hard, there, but none of that strength ever translated into this "Quincy" role.

What I had read about the show was that they had tinkered with the cast, which made me think I might try it again. Mark Valley is strong, but I no longer trust the judgment of someone who would dump Anna Torv, who is a goddess. Yes, trivial, and not relevant to his acting ability, but I shake my head and just can't get beyond that lapse in judgment. But I think the posts here make it clear that if there were problems, they were not fixed, and the problems may now be even worse.