1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bored

Discussion in 'The OT' started by Evil Capserian, May 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Evil Capserian

Evil Capserian Godfather

Jul 27, 2003
    Evil Capserian no like thread closing on him. Even if thread is useless. Now me go eat. :lol: :lol: :lol:

2. Jason Nipp

Jason Nipp Analog Geek in a Digital World Staff Member Super Moderator DBSTalk Gold Club DBSTalk Club

Jun 10, 2004
    Northern...
    Just so you don't feel the other guy was picking on you, let me do it again. :D

3. Evil Capserian

Evil Capserian Godfather

Jul 27, 2003
    Evil Capserian is an interesting fella. He is often imitated but never duplicated. Evil Capserian blends new age with the age of the empire. Evil Capserian sometimes realizes that not everyone can measure up to his potential but understands that only he is perfect in this world and everyone else is just not there yet.

4. Jason Nipp

Jason Nipp Analog Geek in a Digital World Staff Member Super Moderator DBSTalk Gold Club DBSTalk Club

Jun 10, 2004
    Northern...
    And why does Evil Capserian keep referring to himself in the 3rd person? Soo Goth, lighten up and go sacrifice a goat or something! :grin:

5. Laverne

Laverne Guest

Feb 17, 2005
    !rolling :thats:

(Although I'm not sure why this is in the Admin forum... :confused: ;) )

6. Jason Nipp

Jun 10, 2004
    Northern...
    Right you are!

As Jason Nipp is having a hoot, I believe the stars and constellations are in just alignment so Jason Nipp shall will de thread into potpurri, as so de others can join in on the evil plot to overrule boredom. :)

7. Laverne

Laverne Guest

Feb 17, 2005
    Laverne is glad that Mr. Nipp is having a hoot, as he is definitely deserving of said hoot. :grin: However, while having aforementioned hoot, Laverne hopes Mr. Nipp will remember to also heed the words of the wise old sage, Mr. Woodsy Owl, and be sure to give a hoot also. Don't pollute! :p :rolling:

8. Nick

Nick Retired, part-time PITA DBSTalk Club

Apr 23, 2002
    The...
    It's not a pretty sight (not site) when threads go bad. :nono2:

9. thebigjp

thebigjp the 337's finest DBSTalk Gold Club

Jan 21, 2003
    thebigjp is glad that thebigjp is not the only crazy poster around here.

10. Ray_Clum

Ray_Clum Hall Of Fame

Apr 22, 2002
    Well, now Mr. Ray_Clum must espouse his proclivity to compile copious quantites of non-errata information by determining that the longitude and latitiude of the direction I am going needs to be changed forthwith. So...

In observing moving at to the drinks, clearly flipped construct one shall solution the the solution normal! Three experiment and solution differ corollary this solution, what probability let since two removing on. If and the both branch proof figure proof person the! 'nuff said!

:p

11. Nick

Nick Retired, part-time PITA DBSTalk Club

Apr 23, 2002
    The...
    ...really bad. :rolleyes:

12. JBKing

JBKing Hall Of Fame

Mar 23, 2002
    JB is confused about all of this. :scratchin

13. Bogy

Bogy Hall Of Fame

Mar 23, 2002
    Go bad? For it to go bad wouln't it have had to be good at some point?

14. cdru

cdru Hall Of Fame

Dec 4, 2003
    I will stand ground with you Nick on the correct grammar battlefront Nick. I may not have the best grammar all the time, but I refuse to speak of myself in the first person deliberately.

15. thebigjp

Jan 21, 2003
    thebigjp is worried why all these people are so confused. thebigjp does not like to see people confused.

16. thebigjp

Jan 21, 2003
    when did the thread get bad. thebigjp does not realize when the thread got bad. thebigjp would like to know when the thread got bad.

17. thebigjp

Jan 21, 2003
    there is nothing to be confused about. this is a perfectly productive thread.

18. Richard King

Richard King Hall Of Fame

Mar 25, 2002
    Yea, but WHAT is it producing? That is the answer that Richard King would like to know.

19. thebigjp

Jan 21, 2003
    thebigjp believes that this thread is constructive and is producting thoughtful responses from the membership. thebigjp believes that this thread is producing responses from the membership that is referring to themselves in the third person. thebigjp believes this third person thread is fun.

20. Bogy

Bogy Hall Of Fame

Mar 23, 2002
    I believe a few people have their hats screwed on too tight. :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.