1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Boy and a Frog

Discussion in 'Laughter Is The Best Medicine' started by jimmie57, Feb 24, 2018.

1. jimmie57

jimmie57 Hall Of Fame

Jun 26, 2010
    Texas City, TX
    One day, a boy was walking down a road when a frog called to him, “Boy, if you kiss me, I will turn into a beautiful princess.”

The boy picked up the frog, smiled at it, then placed the frog into his pocket. A few minutes later, the frog said, “Boy, if you kiss me and turn me back into a beautiful princess, and I will stay with you for a week.

“The boy took the frog from his pocket, smiled at it, then put it back into his pocket. A few minutes later, the frog said, “Boy, if you kiss me and turn me back into a beautiful princess,

I will do ANYTHING you want!”

The boy took the frog from his pocket, smiled, and put it back. Finally, the frog cried, “Boy, what is the matter, I have told you that I am a beautiful princess, and if you kiss me, I will stay with you and do ANYTHING you want!”

The boy took the frog from his pocket and said, “Look, I am an engineering student, I have no time for a girlfriend, but a talking frog is cool!”

WestDC, P Smith and yosoyellobo like this.
  2. yosoyellobo

yosoyellobo Icon

Nov 1, 2006
    Jacksonville Fl
    Did not see that coming.

3. Nick

Nick Retired, part-time PITA DBSTalk Club

Apr 23, 2002
    The...
    A frog is just a frog, but sometimes a princess can be a pain in the ass.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2018
    jimmie57 likes this.
  4. P Smith

P Smith Mr. FixAnything

Jul 25, 2002
    W.Mdtrn Sea
    I wouldn't be so sure - excessively talking frog will damage your brain pretty soon.:)

5. James Long

James Long Ready for Uplink! Staff Member Super Moderator DBSTalk Club

Apr 17, 2003
    Michiana
    So will an excessive talking princess. Just saying.

6. Eva

Eva Member

Nov 8, 2013
    That is funny!! :joycat: