Bug in Dish Software Version U936 for Hopper 3?

Discussion in 'General DISH™ Discussion' started by Bug Magnet, Nov 27, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Bug Magnet

Bug Magnet New Member

Nov 27, 2020
    Earlier this month my Hopper 3 was "upgraded" to software version U936. When in the DVR menu opening a program that is on the main screen the red OPTIONS menu, "TV Show Episodes Options" shows option 1 as "Recorded Filter" and lets one select what to show (All Available, Live or Upcoming, Streaming, Recorded, etc.).

If one opens a recording in a folder, Option 1 is labeled "Custom Filter" and is greyed out.

Is anyone else seeing this problem?

2. comizzou573

comizzou573 Legend

Aug 6, 2007
    I have a hopper 2 with sling, and I notice my receiver been acting funny. With $200/mo and this **** going on. I dont think its worth being with Dish. I kind of like the Google tv option or directv. With Google tv, you can put in a fake zip to get los Angeles local in another state.

Right now Dish is in hot water with the federal government. They have to return $3 Billion dollars worth of spectrum. According to the news article, Charlie made some fake company in order to buy spectrum. It was meant for businesses that equals x-networth, he wouldn't qualify under dish since they are rich.

Expect a stupid price increase for **** service, no hbo, and missing regional sport channels.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2020
  3. Bug Magnet

Bug Magnet New Member

Nov 27, 2020
    This has been independently confirmed as a bug introduced with the U936 update. Hopefully they will fix it with the next update.