I'm having some concerns with the OTA HD settings. Every once in a while, I'm getting the 'Channel Not Found...' error message when tuning an OTA HD channel. This seems to mostly occur when I'm going from a satellite channel to an OTA HD channel. I enter the full channel number, and about 5 seconds later I will get a 'Channel Not Found' error. From that point forward, it will always give me that error, like it never goes back out and tries to access that channel again (or as previously posted, the data stored for that channel might've been corupted, etc. the first time the problem occurred). At first, I thought this was a problem with my antenna alignment. I worked on that and got better signal strength. But the problem didn't seem to go away completely, although it did keep it from happenning 4-5 times a week to just 1 time during the week. I had it happen this past weekend with WFAA (NTSC 8, ATSC 9 in DFW). I went from a Sat Channel (don't remember if it was HD or SD) to 008-01, and got the error (first time). I went to a different OTA HD channel and it worked fine. At this point, I did the following steps immediately: * I went straight to the settings * deleted the 008-01 and 008-02 channels * selected done * went back to the settings * selected manual DTV scan * entered 09 and I got a signal strength pegged at 125 (which makes no sense) * Clicked save, the channel showed back up, and worked just fine. I see 2 issues here: 1) When switching from SAT to OTA, it seems that the tuner gives up on waiting for an OTA signal from a channel too quickly. It appears that it will wait maybe 4-5 secs max to check for a signal, whereas, if going from OTA HD to OTA HD it will wait a good 7-8 secs before giving an error message. 2) When an OTA HD channel doesn't come in and a 'Channel Not Found...' message is displayed, the tuner will never try again to retrieve the signal for that channel unless you go delete the channel and re-add it. Let me know if this info isn't clear.