I'm having the same dreadful problems that everyone else is having with L186. Eldon/Dish - There is simply no excuse for what you have put paying customers through with these kind of releases. The product shipped over six months ago, and yet there are only small, incremental improvements.... You should be a lot further along. Channel 11.1 (Digital frequency 12) works as advertized. I was flipping through the channels to see which ones I have lost, and I found that channel 48.1 (which should be Telemundo, digital 49) was also mapped as KNTV channel 11 (digital 12). Two channels were showing NBC "Law and Order"! The banner guide showed the call letters on channel 11 and channel 48 as being 'KNTV'. Then, I switched through the channels again, and I found that 48.1 later showed telemundo, digital 49! I had done NO reboot to make this happen, I was only flipping through the channels. To the developers..... You have a problem with your database here, whether it be a linked list, or a large channel array. If you want to fix problems with loosing OTA channels, or channels mapping to something unexpected, you need to work on your database integrity. Give me an SDK and/or an IDE, and some code, and I will be more than happy to take a look at it.