1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Camping out...

Discussion in 'Laughter Is The Best Medicine' started by Caddo-Miller, Jun 29, 2009.

1. Caddo-Miller

Caddo-Miller AllStar

May 16, 2007
    NE Texas, USA
    The Lone Ranger and Tonto went camping in the desert. After they got their tent all set up, both men fell sound asleep.
    Some hours later, Tonto wakes the Lone Ranger and says, 'Kimosabe, look towards sky; what you see?'
    The Lone Ranger replies, 'I see millions of stars.'
    'What that tell you?' asked Tonto.

The Lone Ranger ponders for a minute then says,, ,,,,
    'Astronomically speaking, it tells me there are millions of galaxies.
    Time wise, it appears to be approximately a quarter past three in the morning.
    Theologically, the Lord is all powerful, and we are small and insignificant.
    Meteorologically, it seems we will have a beautiful day tomorrow. What does it tell you, Tonto?'

'You dumber than buffalo ****! Someone stole tent!'

2. dmspen

dmspen Hall Of Fame DBSTalk Club

Dec 1, 2006
    Los Gatos,...
    This is a variation of what was deemed the world's funniest joke in 2001. A study was done and joke elements analyzed and were used to create the joke. The original had Sherlock Holmes and Dr Watson. I believe it was rated as the funniest because it appeals to the most number of people.

I think the SHerlock Holmes version is even funnier due to the investigative nature of Holmes and Watson.

http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn1719-computer-crack-funnier-than-many-human-jokes.html