Can a New / Replacement DVR Participate in the Cinema Field Trial

Discussion in 'DIRECTV - Cinema Field Trial (private)' started by geaux tigers, Jun 16, 2010.

1. geaux tigers

geaux tigers Icon

Nov 10, 2005
    I recently swapped out an HR20-700 for an HR24-500. My HR20-700 was signed up for the Cinema Field Trial but the HR24-500 was not as I was not leasing it at the time. Is it possible to add a new DVR to the Cinema Field Trial? If it is then it would be nice to have a form like we are using for the credits to make the process easier.

I know one participant stated his DVR went out on him after a storm. There may be other participants who swap or add a new DVR for various reasons. If we could add or delete equipment from the Cinema Field Trial then that would be a nice option. Thanks.

2. geaux tigers

geaux tigers Icon

Nov 10, 2005
    I replaced all of my DVRs with HR24-500s. As soon as I get the green light from Greg I will be posting and participating in the Cinema Field Trial. I will be downloading this weekends CE to get the DVRs ready.

3. Canis Lupus

Canis Lupus You make it, We break it

Oct 16, 2006
    We're pullin for ya :)

4. geaux tigers

geaux tigers Icon

Nov 10, 2005
    Greg took care of me and all of my HR24-500s are now part of the trial. However, I am on vacation in Hot Springs, Arkansas and will not be back home until Wednesday. Hopefully I will have several downloads to watch and report on when I get back home.