Going to cancel my service with dish. No longer in any contract so not worried about that. My question is, my current bill for the period of 11/3-12/2 is due and I have not paid it yet (due tomorrow actually). Should I pay this bill tonight in full and wit to cancel or call tonight to cancel and try to get the 4 days, I have not paid for yet, prorated? In all honesty, I don't feel like paying the full amount and turning off the service tonight. If they won't prorate it, I"ll wait until the end of the month to call and cancel even though I won't be using their equipment.