Cannot Log In to ATT

Discussion in 'DIRECTV General Discussion' started by DirectMan, Jan 16, 2020.

1. DirectMan

DirectMan AllStar

Jul 14, 2007
    I am trying to log into my ATT account today and all I get is the circle with the "Please give us a moment. We're almost there!"

2. Rich

Rich DBSTalk Club DBSTalk Club

Feb 22, 2007
    Piscataway, NJ
    Yet another reason not to use that site. They can't even make their own website work properly. I've seen the same thing from time to time.

Rich

3. orbit626

orbit626 Cool Member

Jan 23, 2009
    Michigan
    I've been having issues signing in the past week or so as well. I think it might be on their end tho because I've had the same problem when using different internet providers. A stop/refresh usually gets it going for me....well, sometimes anyway ;)

4. Rich

Rich DBSTalk Club DBSTalk Club

Feb 22, 2007
    Piscataway, NJ
    I thought the old D* website was awful. ATT's website has taught me the real meaning of awful.

Rich

5. orbit626

orbit626 Cool Member

Jan 23, 2009
    Michigan
    lol...I hear ya. Just for "fun", I tried logging in using my chromebook and a windows 10 PC, at the same time, and the chromebook got "stuck", yet win 10 had no issue. Tried again a few minutes later, and it was reverse. Gotta love it

Rich likes this.
  6. b4pjoe

b4pjoe New Member

Nov 19, 2010
    You may have better luck using the myAT&T app on your phone or tablet. It seems to work a lot better than their website.

7. eletric chicken

eletric chicken Member

Dec 28, 2019
    LOL i tried logging in this moring with windas 10 and google chrome and i got the circle spinning this will take a moment ********. god forbid if someone had to pay there bill LOL..
    i signed in on my smartphone and got in thougho_O

8. MysteryMan

MysteryMan Well-Known Member DBSTalk Club

May 17, 2010
    USA
    Not experiencing any issues logging in using Microsoft Edge.

eletric chicken likes this.