1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cast for upcoming season of Amazing Race announced

Discussion in 'TV Show Talk' started by tsmacro, Jan 24, 2013.

1. tsmacro

tsmacro Hall Of Fame

Apr 28, 2005
    East...
  2. Henry

Henry Retired Member

Nov 15, 2007
    Pine, CO
    I'll be looking for it. Thanks for the reminder.

3. dpeters11

dpeters11 Hall Of Fame

May 30, 2007
    Cincinnati
    Sounds like the $2 million chance is already gone.

4. boukengreen

boukengreen Legend

Sep 22, 2009
    i hope the hockey players win

5. jodyguercio

jodyguercio Active Member

Aug 16, 2007
    If this season is like the last, it may not last long in our household. We've watched every season and the last few have gotten more and more boring.

Hopefully, things will be a little more challenging for the teams this race.

6. dpeters11

dpeters11 Hall Of Fame

May 30, 2007
    Cincinnati
    I don't know, seems to me nothing could beat the family edition in terms of being boring. If it weren't for the fact that the winners that year were a local team, I probably would have given up on that one.

7. jodyguercio

jodyguercio Active Member

Aug 16, 2007
    The family edition was the exception to the rule, it just seems that unlike the first few editions, the task are all the same. Nothing new has been done, eat this or carry that. And still no one has learned to read the clues.

8. Henry

Henry Retired Member

Nov 15, 2007
    Pine, CO
    I watch to see how others live. I watch the quality of life of the locals, their country's infrastructure and their customs.

The "players" are incidental to what is otherwise a great travelogue. I don't really care what they do ... my attention is usually elsewhere.

9. Indiana627

Indiana627 Hall Of Fame

Nov 18, 2005
    I wish they'd make it against the rules to have a local person take them to the location listed in the clue. They can ask a local for directions, but the local should not be allowed to actually take them there. Same for following a taxi when they are told drive themselves to the next location.