- No Brainer

NCIS: LA
- No Brainer

Hawaii Five-0
- I wonder if the news that Alex is in rehab, is going to delay the new season

Criminal Minds
- Haven't watched in years.

CSI
- Which ones? All three? NY is my new favorite, Vegas is good... haven't watched Miami in at least 5 years

Person Of Interest
- Awsome... really good show

The Mentalist
- Watched one or two, but it looks like it is hitting its stride lately

Blue Bloods
- couldn't get into it, after three of four episodes.

The Good Wife
- I heard it has a great fan following, just not for us.

The Amazing Race
- Is this for one more Race? Or 3 or 4 more in the calendar year.

Undercover Boss
- I like some of recent episodes, especially the Checkers one.

60 Minutes
- I don't think this will every get canceled.

48 Hours Mystery
- Same here, since it is just comes when there is a good topic for it.

#4 ·
David Ortiz said:
Vegas is renewed. Odds are that at least one of the other two will not be back.
Not enough New York City in NY. And Miami been the same for years. Both can go as far as I'm concern.

Where're Unforgettable or A Gifted Man?

#6 ·
Earl Bonovich said:
Mike & Molly
- Surprised a bit, but given Megan's popularity right now, not surprising
One of my family's favorites... and surprisingly given that fact, it's got great ratings. You shouldn't have been surprised...

Drucifer said:
Where're Unforgettable or A Gifted Man?
You can stick a fork in AGM, and most likely, you'd be able to safely do the same for "Unforgettable."

~Alan

#7 ·
The subheadline at The Hollywood Reporter says "The fate of freshman dramas "Unforgettable" and "A Gifted Man," as well as its two "CSI" spinoffs remain uncertain" while part of the headline says "in 'Preliminary' Talks for 'Two and a Half Men'".

I also think "A Gifted Man" is history.

"Unforgettable" opposite ABC's ratings dud "Body of Proof" left a ratings opportunity for NBC. NBC, of course, didn't see it. IMHO "Unforgettable" won't be back at that time slot. But CBS may stick with Poppy Montgomery for one more year since CBS Television Studios gets a piece of the action as one of the production studios. I'm not sure what they are thinking about for Friday at 9:00.

#8 ·
Alan Gordon said:
One of my family's favorites... and surprisingly given that fact, it's got great ratings. You shouldn't have been surprised...
We watched all of Season 1... but just couldn't get into season 2..
Decided that we will ultimately wait for DVD this summer.

#11 ·
phrelin said:
IMHO "Unforgettable" won't be back at that time slot. But CBS may stick with Poppy Montgomery for one more year since CBS Television Studios gets a piece of the action as one of the production studios. I'm not sure what they are thinking about for Friday at 9:00.
Yeah... unlike AGM, I think there's a chance it will be back.... but I think that chance is slim. I think it will all come down to what they decide to do with the two remaining CSI franchises as well as what pilots they have coming their way.

Though I'm behind on them both (particularly Miami), I'd be just fine with "Miami" being cancelled, but I'm afraid NY will probably get the axe instead. :(

Earl Bonovich said:
We watched all of Season 1... but just couldn't get into season 2..
Decided that we will ultimately wait for DVD this summer.
I watch a fair amount of comedies, but M&M and TBBT are the two comedies that truly keep me laughing from beginning to end.

~Alan

#15 ·
Why don't all these police departments get all their 'specials' together. Between the Mentalist, Unforgettable, etc, they could solve anything!

Throw in Person of Interest and they could solve all crimes before they happen!

#19 ·
phrelin said:
"Unforgettable" opposite ABC's ratings dud "Body of Proof" left a ratings opportunity for NBC. NBC, of course, didn't see it. IMHO "Unforgettable" won't be back at that time slot. But CBS may stick with Poppy Montgomery for one more year since CBS Television Studios gets a piece of the action as one of the production studios. I'm not sure what they are thinking about for Friday at 9:00.
My guess is that Unforgettable will land on Friday at 8. It's in line with the programs the network seems to like for that timeslot, surreal in a non-threatening way (cf, Joan of Arcadia, A Gifted Man). At 9, it would make a reasonable crime block with Blue Bloods.

If it's not renewed, CBS will probably bring Poppy Montgomery back in a new vehicle, much as the network kept at it with Simon Baker and Alex McLaughlin.

#20 ·
Steve said:
I stopped watching it years ago, but in 2006, CSI:Miami was arguably "the most popular show in the world", based on its ranking in 20 different countries. So it might still be doing very well outside the U.S. :shrug:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/5231334.stm
My guess is the only reason this show has remained on the air so long is due to the scenery and nothing more. We know it certainly is not for the acting or writing.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.