DBSTalk Forum banner

CBS to air week-long, 24/7 Super Bowl pregame stuff

2K views 14 replies 10 participants last post by  lwilli201 
#1 ·
#5 ·
You might not be far off from that... I can imagine it would show repeats of "classic" Superbowl games and talk about the recent and upcoming Superbowl... and all the best commercials of Superbowls... and highlights from the highlight shows... halftime shows... people who would like to be part of the halftime show... the Bud Bowl, Lingerie Bowl, and other Bowl-related stuff.

You probably just gave someone an idea if they didn't have it already!

#7 ·
Stewart Vernon said:
You might not be far off from that... I can imagine it would show repeats of "classic" Superbowl games and talk about the recent and upcoming Superbowl... and all the best commercials of Superbowls... and highlights from the highlight shows... halftime shows... people who would like to be part of the halftime show... the Bud Bowl, Lingerie Bowl, and other Bowl-related stuff.

You probably just gave someone an idea if they didn't have it already!
They already have something like that. It's called the NFL Network. ;)

#10 ·
yosoyellobo said:
Someday they are going to have a Weather Channels.
Now there's a novel idea--a channel devoted to broadcasting the weather, forecasting it, reporting on storms that are ongoing, etc.

And here I thought such a channel is supposed to show a majority of its programming as TV shows that should be on the Discovery Channel or National Geographic. :rolleyes:

#11 ·
dpeters11 said:
I don't know what's worse, what they currently do with the Super Bowl, or the 4 hours or so before the Kentucky Derby where the actual event is what, 2 minutes?
The "most exciting 2 minutes in sports" as it's called. We go from that to the longest *insert-number-of-hours-here* in sports.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.