1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"Citizen Jane" - 09/12 premier

Discussion in 'TV Show Talk' started by phrelin, Sep 11, 2009.

1. phrelin

phrelin Hall Of Fame DBSTalk Club

Jan 18, 2007
    Northern...
    Jane Alexander, a longtime Marin County resident whose murder-solving crusade became the subject of a book, magazine articles and TV shows, died last December at the age of 86.

It was not until she turned 60 that she forged the identity for which she is most remembered. As a 1994 co-founder of a nonprofit organization called Citizens Against Homicide, she helped solve crimes, opposed paroling convicted murderers and lobbied police departments to stay on top of stalled murder cases.

In 2006, Mrs. Alexander received the Minerva Award, created by Maria Shriver to honor women who have achieved extraordinary things.

Although I know probably no one here other than me will record this Hallmark Channel movie premiering Saturday evening (repeated three times), here is the blurb on Hallmark's web site:
    It's a decent cast, based on a true story, perhaps even interesting.

2. mreposter

mreposter Hall Of Fame

Jul 29, 2006
    Thanks for the heads-up Phrelin, I've added it to my DVR list. And there's a Mystery Woman marathon on all day Saturday too ;)

3. spartanstew

spartanstew Dry as a bone

Nov 16, 2005
    Wylie, Texas
    Maybe they'll put the cherry on the sundae and show some Murder She Wrote after that.

4. Supramom2000

Supramom2000 In Loving Memory of Onyx-2/23/09

Jun 20, 2007
    Colbert, WA
    Sounds very interesting! And I love Mystery Woman as well. Have liked Kellie Martin since Life Goes On.

5. mreposter

mreposter Hall Of Fame

Jul 29, 2006
    Close - a Golden Girls marathon ;)

6. IndyMichael

IndyMichael Legend/Supporter DBSTalk Gold Club

Jan 25, 2003
    Indiana
    :soapbox: Yet another good show not in HD :soapbox: