1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Claire Forlani added to NCIS:LA cast

Discussion in 'TV Show Talk' started by Sharkie_Fan, Apr 11, 2011.

1. Sharkie_Fan

Sharkie_Fan Hall Of Fame

Sep 26, 2006
    Claire Forlani (Camelot, CSI:NY) was cast today as the "Operations Manager" for NCIS Los Angeles. Linda Hunt's character Hetty currently holds the position, and rumor has it that the season finale airing May 17th will be a cliffhanger that will leave viewers wondering if Hetty will be returning next season!

Some fan speculation that I saw (I didn't see this speculation from anyone other than fans) is that Hetty could replace Leon Vance as the new director of NCIS - which, quite honestly, would be just fine by me!

I just hope that Hetty remains in some capacity. I love Linda Hunt, and I think her character is a good one on the show - I'd hate to see her leave entirely.

http://www.tvfanatic.com/2011/04/claire-forlani-cast-on-ncis-los-angeles-will-she-replace-linda-h/

http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/04/08/claire-forlani-ncis-la/

2. AttiTech

AttiTech Godfather

Feb 21, 2011

I wish they wouldn't have made another NCIS...just like I don't think they should have made another version of Stargate, Star Trek, or CSI. Stupid networks and their quest for the holy grail of tv shows.

3. Sixto

Sixto Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2005
    Wow. Love Hetty.

4. davring

davring Hall Of Fame

Jan 13, 2007
    Claire Forlani would be a nice addition to any show:)

5. spartanstew

spartanstew Dry as a bone

Nov 16, 2005
    Wylie, Texas
    I'm certainly glad they did. I stopped watching the original NCIS after the second episode of the first season, but I really enjoy LA.

Ditto.

6. Stewart Vernon

Stewart Vernon Roving Reporter Staff Member Super Moderator DBSTalk Club

Jan 7, 2005
    Kittrell, NC
    I like Forlani...

I also would be ok with Hetty getting a promotion. Nothing against Vance, but I would miss Linda Hunt more than I would miss him.

7. phrelin

phrelin Hall Of Fame DBSTalk Club

Jan 18, 2007
    Northern...
    I have never cared for the Vance character. Hetty with Gibbs would be interesting. Forlani has significant role in "Camelot" but I guess it could be worked out.

Sent from my iPad using DBSTalk

8. inkahauts

inkahauts Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2006
    I think they shot at different times of the year... And thats even if she stays on both of the shows long term.

I could loose vance, hes getting tiresome...

9. Stewart Vernon

Stewart Vernon Roving Reporter Staff Member Super Moderator DBSTalk Club

Jan 7, 2005
    Kittrell, NC
    They certainly appear to have been setting up for Vance to go..

I think he is the longest serving NCIS Director on the show at this point... so the powers-that-be might be looking for a way to shake things up again.

Interestingly... Hetty would be the first Director since the original Director that probably wouldn't have some scandal surface that endangers everyone like Vance and his predecessor (Jenny).

10. Kentstater

Kentstater Godfather

Jun 18, 2004
    SE Michigan
    I'm keeping an eye on this development.