I finally completed the upgrade described in my post #171 of this thread, and we now have another confirmed good solution. My original setup used an 18" round dish for the 101 satellite and a Phase III 3-lnb oval dish for 110 and 119. These were combined by running the 2 wires from the 101 to the no-tone inputs and 2 wires from the 3-lnb dish to the 22 kHz tone inputs of a 4x8 multiswitch. I replaced the round dish with a WNC AT9 dish with the side arm containing the 110 & 119 LNBs removed. Two of the 4 AT9 outputs go to the leftmost inputs of a Sonora HRPID 1422 polarity locker and power inserter, and the other two each go to one of the Holland HFS-2P splitters used as combiners. The two wires from my old 3-lnb dish go to the other side of the combiners, and the combined satellite signals (coming from the jacks marked IN on the splitters) go to the remaining satellite inputs on the Sonora. The four outputs of the Sonora go to the four inputs of a Zinwell WB68 multiswitch, as shown in the previous drawing, and the outputs of the multiswitch connect to the satellite receivers. Signal strengths on the 103b transponders range from 93-97, and on the 110 and 119 are pretty much unchanged from my previous levels, so I don't think the combiners and power inserter are causing much, if any, degradation of signal strength. I seem to be getting all of the new HD channels successfully, as well as the old HD channels on 110 and 119. Thank you to doctor j and litzdog911 for blazing the trail. I'm left with a brand new CalAmp AT9 dish which I bought in case I had to resort to "Plan B", but fortunately that wasn't necessary.