1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cougar Town Moving to TBS

Discussion in 'TV Show Talk' started by RunnerFL, May 11, 2012.

1. RunnerFL

RunnerFL Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2006
  2. RunnerFL

Jan 4, 2006
  3. Drew2k

Drew2k New Member

Aug 16, 2006
    I hope TBS exercises the option for a second year, and hope it's true that TBS is not going to cheap out on the show. Cougar Town may have a terrible title, but it's got a great cast and great writers and I hope all the principals stay on. (I think the actor who plays Travis was cast in a pilot that was picked up, but hopefully he comes back for lots of guest shots.)

4. RunnerFL

Jan 4, 2006
    I've been looking around all day to see if they're keeping the name but I can't find anything. I'm almost willing to bet that was part of the deal.

5. SayWhat?

SayWhat? Know Nothing

Jun 6, 2009
    Name's the same. They're still poking fun of it in the ads.

Starts Jan 8.

6. mreposter

mreposter Hall Of Fame

Jul 29, 2006
    Sorta says how far the traditional broadcast networks have fallen when TBS has the financial ability to pick up a show like this and continue it.

7. SayWhat?

SayWhat? Know Nothing

Jun 6, 2009
    TBS renews 'Cougar Town'
    Entertainment Weekly - ‎1 hour ago‎

The cable net ordered 13 more episodes of the comedy from Bill Lawrence and Kevin Biegel. Cougar Town, which began its run on ABC, joined TBS' lineup on Jan. 8. Airing Tuesdays at 10, Cougar Town will complete its fourth season on April 9.

8. TomCat

TomCat Broadcast Engineer

Aug 31, 2002
    My understanding was that they will be running the older eps as well; haven't seen that quite yet.

Funny show; Busy Phillips is off the hook.