1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cupcake Toppings - Now What?

Discussion in 'The OT' started by Drucifer, Mar 12, 2013.

1. Drucifer

Drucifer Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2009
    NY Hudson...
    READ MORE

2. phrelin

phrelin Hall Of Fame DBSTalk Club

Jan 18, 2007
    Northern...
    Sometimes people have a reason to be more sensitive and it helps if the reporters have a memory longer than the last ten minutes: "On November 12, 2001, a 17-year old, armed with a .22-caliber rifle and a 20-gauge shotgun, took one teacher and one student hostage at the Caro Learning Center before killing himself." See the NY Times story. The problem is that for that principal in Caro, Michigan, this discussion is a bit more real than in many places and I sympathize with her dilemma.

3. MysteryMan

MysteryMan Well-Known Member DBSTalk Club

May 17, 2010
    USA
    I agree with Casey Fountain. Susan Wright needs to purchase a large shoe horn and get her head out of her ass.

4. TheRatPatrol

TheRatPatrol Hall Of Fame

Oct 1, 2003
    Phoenix, AZ
    I wonder what they would have said to this if his father was in the military over seas?

5. Nick

Nick Retired, part-time PITA DBSTalk Club

Apr 23, 2002
    The...
    Let us not forget the young student who was suspended recently for eating his pop-tart into the shape of a gun. I have dealt with addled school administrators on behalf of my children in the past. I found those encounters to be bizarre, ludicrous and baffling.