Dang! No deals right now.

Discussion in 'Sirius XM General Discussion' started by dmspen, Nov 22, 2019.

1. dmspen

dmspen Hall Of Fame

Dec 1, 2006
    Los Gatos,...
    I currently have 2 vehicles running SiriusXM All Access promotions. One of them expires Dec 3. I have called trying to get a better deal but they are NOT budging from the $21.99/month plus fees and royalties. Yearly total price of about $320.

Anyone have ideas to reduce the cost but keep All Access?

2. billsharpe

billsharpe Hall Of Fame

Jan 25, 2007
    Southern...
    We put 5000 miles a year on our car and seldom travel out of the local area so have no need for Sirius after the free trial on our last new car. We're happy with the free Amazon music files that come with our Amazon Prime subscription. Our car radio is usually tuned to KUSC for classical music, KJZZ for jazz, or KNX for news.

3. Richard

Richard Legend

Apr 23, 2002
    South Texas
    You have to endure the totally unpleasant experience of cancelling your service. They will eventually offer you some sort of deal to try and keep you.

4. trh

trh This Space for Sale

Nov 2, 2007
    NE FL
    Doesn't the All Access include streaming? Either car have Bluetooth and do you have an unlimited data plan on your phone? Is so, downgrade to one account and use streaming in the second car.

Or as suggested, cancel and wait for the Returning Customer deals.

5. Jason Nipp

Jason Nipp Analog Geek in a Digital World Staff Member Super Moderator DBSTalk Gold Club DBSTalk Club

Jun 10, 2004
    Northern...
    yes it does. I like this fact because now I can stream Sxm in my rental cars.

6. TheRatPatrol

TheRatPatrol Hall Of Fame

Oct 1, 2003
    Phoenix, AZ
    I called on Monday and was able to get the same deal I had this past year, $8.00 a month plus their fees.

7. makaiguy

makaiguy Icon

Sep 24, 2007
    Aiken, SC
    My latest "come back to the fold" offer was 12 mo. @ $5/mo. I usually use my own music on a thumb drive, so doing a phone/bluetooth connection once in a long while is good enough for me.

8. gjrhine

gjrhine Legend

May 15, 2002
    Yes get the Amazon Echo Auto and get Sirius in the second car for FREE !!!

And Alexa also.

Problem solved.

9. AngryManMLS

AngryManMLS Active Member

Jan 30, 2014
    MN
    Or just use your existing aux input or bluetooth and skip the silly Echo Auto crap.

Problem solved even more!

10. gjrhine

gjrhine Legend

May 15, 2002
    "skip the silly Echo Auto crap."

Ah angryman indeed. You sound like a swell TG guest. LOL

Here's some more envy fueling info - got about 15 Echos between primary and vacay home and BMWs and 911.

11. dmspen

dmspen Hall Of Fame

Dec 1, 2006
    Los Gatos,...
    Which plan was this? How much are fees and royalties?

12. dmspen

dmspen Hall Of Fame

Dec 1, 2006
    Los Gatos,...
    I called again this morning. My subscription was set to renew tomorrow at full price. They gave me a 50% discount if I stayed with All-Access. I was pleased with that.

TheRatPatrol likes this.