1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DECA CCK

Discussion in 'DIRECTV Connected Home' started by HDTVFreak07, May 24, 2013.

1. HDTVFreak07

HDTVFreak07 Icon

Sep 12, 2007
    Anybody know the codes for DirecTV stuff? I have tried numerous troubleshooting methods to get my CCK to connect to the internet. My internet service is fine and my new Samsung Smart HDTV is able to connect to the internet flawlessly. My CCK seems to have died. I can see all the lights on it being on but it won't connect to the internet. Code 86-625. Anybody know what that is?

2. peds48

peds48 Genius.

Jan 10, 2008
    NY
    Did it work before?

try holding the reset button on the back of the CCK-W for 30 seconds. then on your HDDVR press

MENU ➜ SETTINGS & HELP ➜ SETTINGS ➜ NETWORK SET UP ➜ RESTORE DEFAULTS ➜ CONNECT NOW ➜ GET CONNECTED ➜ WIRELESS. the receiver will then scan for Wi-Fi networks and should d find yours. once it finds your SSID, select your network name. if your network is secured, it will ask you to type in your password. if successful, you will get a message that says "congratulations, your receiver is connected to the internet"

3. harsh

harsh Beware the Attack Basset

Jun 14, 2003
    Salem, OR
    Do you have a router with DHCP enabled that you've connected the CCK to?

4. HDTVFreak07

HDTVFreak07 Icon

Sep 12, 2007
    Yes, I have. I'm now suspecting I have a bad Ethernet cable but yet my HDTV is connected... with that very same cable. Perhaps it's my cable connection between the CCK and the multi-switch... then again maybe not. By the way, peds48, mine is not wireless. Everything's connected correctly and secured. No loose connection. :bang
    By the way, yes, it's worked before and up until just the past week.