1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Des directv still carry all the nba preseason games?

Discussion in 'DIRECTV Programming' started by celticpride, Oct 2, 2013.

1. celticpride

celticpride Icon

Sep 6, 2006
    Does directv still carry all the nba preseason games? do they also still do dual feeds,and all games in HD in the regular season?

2. KyL416

KyL416 Hall Of Fame

Nov 10, 2005
    Tobyhanna, PA
    I can't answer the first part, but as for the second one, they do when the bandwidth and feeds are available. If it's a really busy night with every NHL, NBA, MLS and NCAA team in action, RSN overflow and alternate feeds get priority on the part time bandwidth, so bonus feeds from channels like CSN Philly, CSN Houston, CSN Northwest, TSN, Sportsnet and NBA TV Canada might be SD only or not available at all.

3. blackhawkzone

blackhawkzone Godfather

Nov 29, 2007
    the bulls/pacers saturday night is on wgn so that should be no problem coming in on 307

4. Mariah2014

Mariah2014 Breaking the mold

Apr 21, 2006
    Somewhere...
    The wgn game is a wgn9 game and not wgn america in this case, but the game is on NBA TV. However, they are going to carry the Rockets CSN Houston feed tomorrow. I'm surprised they are doing this for a preseason game.

5. mrro82

mrro82 Legend

Sep 11, 2012
    Astoria, OR
    The wgn game is a wgn9 game and not wgn america in this case, but the game is on NBA TV. However, they are going to carry the Rockets CSN Houston feed tomorrow. I'm surprised they are doing this for a preseason game.

Well in that case : GO PACERS!!!!!!

Sent from my SGH-I337 using DBSTalk mobile app

6. BobZ

BobZ Mentor

Feb 20, 2007
    I am not able to see any preseason games on RSN channels under my Sports Pack subscription. I thought in previous years they were available? Am I crazy? I get a message saying I need to add this channel. If no preseason games are on I can view the channel.

7. KyL416

KyL416 Hall Of Fame

Nov 10, 2005
    Tobyhanna, PA
    You have to get League Pass to see them

8. BobZ

BobZ Mentor

Feb 20, 2007
    I guessed that was the case for this year, but I don't remember that being the case in previous years.

9. charlie460

charlie460 Godfather

Sep 12, 2009
    Looks like DirecTV needs to map 684-1 instead of 687... Root Sports NW is not showing the Jazz/Warriors game.