1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dexter HD Episode?

Discussion in 'DIRECTV Connected Home' started by Justin23, Apr 1, 2009.

1. Justin23

Justin23 Hall Of Fame

Jan 10, 2008
    Is it just me or in Showtime on Demand is Dexter HD Episode #27 missing? I checked the SD version and it's there, but the HD one is not there. Thoughts? Thanks!

J

2. joshjr

joshjr Hall Of Fame

Aug 2, 2008
    NE Oklahoma
    Awhile back I seen this happen. The episode wound up on another channel's page of DOD. I just used D* mobile and searched for Dexter. There was no HD version of episode 27 that I could find.

3. Justin23

Justin23 Hall Of Fame

Jan 10, 2008
    Now episode #29 HD is missing....and it was there in the queue and on the D* website when I typed my original post ^ above. Strange...

J

4. Justin23

Justin23 Hall Of Fame

Jan 10, 2008
    Is this normal? The expiration date was still good....strange that random episodes would disappear.

5. miketorse

miketorse Icon

Jul 29, 2008
    My wife is a Dexter fan, and she was complaining about this a few weeks ago when she was trying to catch up on Dexter on demand. So I've seen it happen, but wasn't sure why. Glad she stopped complaining about it though :).

6. Justin23

Justin23 Hall Of Fame

Jan 10, 2008
    I wonder if D*'s On Demand servers randomly remove episodes to make room for others or PPV? I seem to notice that its only the HD episodes that are missing which is a larger file.

J