1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Did P154 fix the back to back timer bug?

Discussion in 'General DISH™ Discussion' started by Tony S, Apr 29, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tony S

Tony S AllStar

Mar 28, 2002
    I was wondering if anyone who has received version P154 software has had a chance to see if the back to back timer bug has been fixed? It usually takes 2 or 3 weeks before my 501 receives an upgrade, and I am curious.

2. John Corn

John Corn Hall Of Fame

Mar 21, 2002
    Apparently it has been fixed, I just tried it and it worked just fine. :)I only tried it once, but it worked.

3. Neil Derryberry

Neil Derryberry Hall Of Fame

Mar 23, 2002
    Mine works... I just saved a few of the NBC 75th anniversary stuff, which was 3 shows back-to-back on Tuesday.

4. Tony S

Tony S AllStar

Mar 28, 2002
    It does appear to be fixed! I got the upgrade yesterday, and the back-to-back timer (that I had already set up with P153 software) worked without any problem.

Tonight will be a good test... I have set up 3 shows back-to-back. This has NEVER worked for me with version P153. This was the only serious problem that I had with the 501, so I am glad that it appears to be fixed.

5. DarrellP

DarrellP Hall Of Fame

Apr 24, 2002
    Yes! I haven't had one work in weeks and last night I set 4 B2B timers to test 154 and they all worked. I especially had a hard time setting a timer for a show in progress and that went off without a hitch as well.

Yahoo!!!!

6. Tony S

Tony S AllStar

Mar 28, 2002
    Just to follow up on my previous post...The 3 back-to-back timers that I set up yesterday worked without any problems. This never worked with version 153, so I can confirm that the back-to-back timer problem is fixed.

:goodjob:

7. John Corn

John Corn Hall Of Fame

Mar 21, 2002
    Thanks Tony for following up, I really haven't had much time over the last few days. Good to here. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.