Digital Code

Discussion in 'Laughter Is The Best Medicine' started by MysteryMan, May 14, 2020.

1. MysteryMan

MysteryMan Well-Known Member DBSTalk Club

May 17, 2010
    USA
    001.jpg A poster on another site discovered this code for "Secret Life of Pets 4K".

WestDC likes this.
  2. dmspen

dmspen Hall Of Fame

Dec 1, 2006
    Los Gatos,...
    :D too funny.

3. James Long

James Long Ready for Uplink! Staff Member Super Moderator

Apr 17, 2003
    Michiana
    "DIGITAL CODES ARE AUTHORIZED FOR REDEMPTION ONLY BY AN INDIVIDUAL WHO OBTAINS THE CODE IN AN ORIGINAL COMBINATION DISC + CODE PACKAGE (A PACKAGE THAT INCLUDES A DVD, BLU-RAY, AND/OR 4K UHD DISC(S) AND A DIGITAL CODE). DIGITAL CODES ARE NOT AUTHORIZED FOR REDEMPTION IF SOLD SEPARATELY. BY REDEEMING ONE OF THESE CODES, YOU ARE REPRESENTING THAT YOU OBTAINED THE CODE IN AN ORIGINAL COMBINATION DISC + CODE PACKAGE AND THE CODE WAS NOT PURCHASED SEPARATELY. YOUR REPRESENTATION IS A CONDITION OF REDEMPTION OF THE CODE AND OF YOUR OBTAINING A LICENSE TO ACCESS A DIGITAL COPY OF THE MOVIE.

YOU MAY USE DIGITAL CODES TO OBTAIN LICENSED ACCESS TO DIGITAL MOVIES ONLY AS SPECIFICALLY AUTHORIZED UNDER THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, THE “TERMS OF USE” SECTION OF THIS WEBSITE, AND THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF MOVIES ANYWHERE OR ANY PARTICIPATING PROVIDER OF DIGITAL CONTENT.

IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO ACCEPT THESE TERMS, RETURN THE UNOPENED COMBINATION DISC + CODE PACKAGE TO YOUR POINT OF PURCHASE IN ACCORDANCE WITH ITS RETURN POLICY."

4. billsharpe

billsharpe Hall Of Fame

Jan 25, 2007
    Southern...
    I didn't try to enter the code - not interested in the movie - but I did visit the site. I expect that all-caps terminology was buried somewhere in the terms and conditions. Still I agree that the posted code was unusual and funny!

5. Eva

Eva Active Member

Nov 8, 2013
    Gotta love how some codes are generated.

6. inkahauts

inkahauts Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2006
    Pretty sure this code was all about the way you read the code not sharing it... ;)

MysteryMan likes this.