1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DirecTV Anywhere Survey

Discussion in 'DIRECTV General Discussion' started by willmw, Feb 22, 2012.

1. willmw

willmw Mentor

Aug 31, 2011
    Just got and completed a survey about DirecTV Everywhere. Seemed to be looking for the best way to present the product in advertising. Anyone else get it yet? I'm hoping this means it's not too far away....

2. Go Beavs

Go Beavs Hall Of Fame

Nov 18, 2008
    Portland,...
    Well, judging by this post here, it looks like it's still in beta.

I'm sure it's coming *soon*! :D

3. NR4P

NR4P Dad

Jan 15, 2007
    Sunny Florida
    Did they share the features of the product?

4. Drucifer

Drucifer Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2009
    NY Hudson...
    Like that answer too. Considering I have no idea what Everywhere can and cannot do.

5. willmw

willmw Mentor

Aug 31, 2011
    It was essentially a series of slides of ad content that advertised the benefits of the product (which was never named, but was obviously DirecTV Anywhere). Pictures showing a TV, a PC, and mobile devices. Text that indicated things like 'watch anything you can see on your tv on your other devices', 'why pay for netflix streaming to watch old movies', 'anywhere access to a large library of content'. Stuff like that. Seemed to be looking for opinion on best way to characterize the new service.

6. mreposter

mreposter Hall Of Fame

Jul 29, 2006
    "Your monthly subscription to Directv TV Everywhere comes with a complementary in-home demonstration by a swimsuit supermodel" works for me. ;)

7. willmw

willmw Mentor

Aug 31, 2011
    Oh, that was one thing all the ads mentioned, "at no extra cost"

8. kwasnicka

kwasnicka Mentor

Aug 23, 2011
    I too got the invite to take that survey. I did the same thing before the HDGUI was released nationally. Hopefully, this will not take much longer to be offered to the public.