I don’t blame them for wanting to go through the process, but sometimes you can get a really bad CSR. I still have an old UTV on my account that failed (hard drive went out). I called, and told the CSR what was happening. He started giving me the steps for doing a menu-reset. I explained that the receiver was stuck at “connecting to WebTV” and would accept no user commands. He then wanted me to do an RBR. I tried to explain that the UTV had no red button. He actually got a bit rude with me, telling me that I needed to follow his instructions or else they would not be able to resolve my problem. I asked for a supervisor and all was solved pretty quickly.