1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DIRT- is it Too Late to fix MY screw up?

Discussion in 'General DISH™ Discussion' started by rtd2, Aug 8, 2013.

1. rtd2

rtd2 Legend

Oct 2, 2006
    First let me say as a long time dish customer thanks to dish for helping get out of a failing 922 dvr. I had a Hooper system installed on Monday 8/5/13 when the tech arrived he had 2 hoppers and 2 joeys well he ended up installing 1 hopper and 2 joey's .( the tech who was good as far as install went but he made it out to sound like 2 Hooper's will cost so much more and be a waste but wouldnt only be additional 5$ over a joey? ) well 5$ more or even 10$ more its not taken long to realize why the 2nd hopper was on the original work order - too many dvr conflicts now and who knows once i can enable PTA ( locals are off in dish / raycom disput) is there anyway to get the 2nd hopper that was on the original work order? Thanks, either way I'm appreciative

2. thomasjk

thomasjk Legend

Jan 10, 2006
    1 person likes this.
  3. rtd2

rtd2 Legend

Oct 2, 2006
  4. Mike.H_DISHNetwork

Mike.H_DISHNetwork DISH Representative DISH Representative

Feb 1, 2011
    [SIZE=medium]I am more than happy to help you with your additional Hopper questions today! Would you please PM me with the phone number on the account? [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Thanks[/SIZE]

1 person likes this.
  5. rtd2

rtd2 Legend

Oct 2, 2006
    Mike,
    Thanks for the offer , I ended calling in and got everything setup, thanks Again

6. Mike.H_DISHNetwork

Mike.H_DISHNetwork DISH Representative DISH Representative

Feb 1, 2011
    [SIZE=medium]You’re more than welcome and I am glad to hear you were able to get everything setup! If you have any DISH questions please let me know and I am happy to help you![/SIZE]