I have a Dish (model 500) installation on Dec. the 24th, and the weather forecast for that day will be rain. Will an installation during the rain have any possible trouble brewing up in the future (ie corrosion, if water gets sealed in during the wire connection) ? Think it's worth a reschedule? Also, I have a wire that leads from the television from to the roof antenna. I think a splitter box outside splits the signal to both the first and second floors. Is there a high probability that the Dish installer with reuse that same wire? I'd rather not have any more new drillings into the house.