Dish Protect Platinum Customer Service

Discussion in 'General DISH™ Discussion' started by Charles Pfleiderer, Aug 7, 2019.

1. Charles Pfleiderer

Charles Pfleiderer New Member

Aug 7, 2019
    I have the Dish Protect Platinum Plan and my 55" TV went out. They authorized a buyout and said they would send me a new TV.
    First they tried to pull a fast one by just offering a 50" TV worth only $150.00 and I refused it.
    They finally came back and it was decided they would send me a 55" Vizio which was fine by me.
    They told me to wait a couple days for the tracking number. I waited and then called yesterday 8/6/2019 and they said the TV had been delivered. It was not delivered at my house. The representitive said he called FedEx and they described where it was delivered and that someone signed for the TV. Where he described was not my home. He gave me FedEx's number for me to call.
    I called and they would not tell me where the tv was delivered just that my address did not match the address on the shipping label. They said to have Dish Protect contact them and they would give them the address so they could generate a pick up.
    Dish Protect refuses to do this. I had to call the police and get a case filed. So I called and filed a report and was given a case number. I called Dish Protect to give them the case number so they could call and tell the police where to send the report.
    They refuse to call the police. I have to drive 50 miles to the Sherriff's Office and get a copy of the report and send it to them. I have to waste my gas and spend my money for the report to do their job for them to correct their screw up.
    Dish Protect is nothing but a major screw up. As soon as I get my TV's back I am going to cancel it and will not pay any penalty because of their incompetance.

2. P Smith

P Smith Mr. FixAnything

Jul 25, 2002
    W.Mdtrn Sea
    that will hit your packet and credit history eg FICO score badly !!!

3. sparky27

sparky27 New Member

Jun 25, 2019
    So if they won't call the police, why do you have to drive 50 miles? Why don't you just call them instead?

4. Charles Pfleiderer

Charles Pfleiderer New Member

Aug 7, 2019
    I have called Dish Protect and talked to them till I am blue. They refuse to do anything I have to do it all for them